SailNet Community - View Single Post - Escape craft...
Thread: Escape craft...
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009
Swab

vega1860 is on a distinguished road
The Alberg 30 is a great boat but the Albin Vegas are much more plentiful and, of course, I think that a Vega is a good choice. One excellent specimen just sold here in the Pacific Northwest for $12K and there are two more listed HERE that are located on the East coast, one for $5000 and one for $8000. There is even a long neglected fixer-upper complete with trailer for only $1500.

I know that sounds cheap for a seagoing yacht but Vegas have proved time and again that they have what it takes to take you anywhere you want to go safely.

Another advantage of the Vega is the American Vega Association and VODA the international umbrella that ties all the Vega clubs of the world together. Great resources for Vega owners.

Looking at the photos (Bilder) of HALVAVARVET she does indeed look very well equipped.

Does this cheerleader outfit make me look fat?

latest video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vega1860; 04-12-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook