SailNet Community - View Single Post - Group buy of HX850S HAND HELD VHF GPS
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009
Banned

bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about bubb2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaraderie View Post
Well...at least MY decision has a moral grounding that has been well explained. This thread is about saving a few bucks somewhere else. If you have a problem understanding the difference between walking into a store and saying..."what you have done means I will no longer buy anything from you" and "hey guys...I can save you $10 bucks down the block" then it is YOUR compass which has some deviation.
Cam as a friend, Lately you have taken every opportunity you can to take shots against Sailnet. You are starting to sound like a grumpy old man who can't let go of a grudge. Your personal crusade against Sailnet is starting to sound like the Tartan thread all over again, with just a new subject. A businesses decision was made that you didn't like, but it is not your company to run. Your statement is very unfair to Sailnet in regards to new members and guests who do not know the history.

The Moral lesson is, If you can't say something good...........................!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook