I had made a couple of tillers out of 1/4" strips and epoxied against a profile that I had made. The second one delaminated along the most curved part because I had too much clamp pressure and squeezed out too much epoxy. So what I did was take a small gouge and dig out small gouges in between the stips. I re-epoxied and it is holding up fine.
I'll bet that's what I did as well. I really put the clamps to the tiller when I re-epoxied it, and probably squeezed out the glue.
I'll try again and also go with a 1/4" stainless thru-bolt. When I get the new tiller I'll keep that one for an emergency.
S/V Free Spirit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.