Join Date: Dec 2002
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Stainless wire rigging condition
“Magnaflux” (Dry - Non-Fluorescent) and “Magnaglo” (UV - Fluorescent) materials are used with Magnetic Particle Inspection systems to locate surface and subsurface flaws in ferrous parts.
Magnaflux® “Spotcheck” Dye Penetrant Inspection 16oz can:
Cleaner $5.71 + Developer $6.71 + Red Dye $7.43 = $19.85
Instructions for Spotcheck® Red Dye Liquid Penetrants
1. Preclean inspection area. Spray on cleaner. Wipe off with cloth.
2. Apply Penetrant. Allow short penetration period.
3. Spray cleaner on wiping cloth and wipe surface clean.
4. Spray on a thin, uniform film of developer.
5. Inspect. Defects will show as bright red lines in white developer background.