SailNet Community - View Single Post - tired pumpouts?
Thread: tired pumpouts?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009
Move over Joan Rivers!

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
tired pumpouts?

Over the past few years I've had the de"stink" pleasure of having the holding tank pumped out at various places from here (Bristol PA) to Annapolis even. most were tired sounding pumps sounding like "kersploook....kersploook...kersploook.....pause... sigh.... gurgle".... I've just assumed that's the way they work.. slow and slower, tired sounding even. Today I went to one that amazed me. SQOOOSH! the tank was empty in a new york minute! The air was actually rushing through the head. I've never used a pump out that did that so well before. eh.. ok little things impress me Ten bucks.. not cheap but it's not like there are allot of pump out facilities on the tidal Delaware. Location is D&S on tullytown cove tullytown pa. warning! go in at high tide! keep to the right going in.. left going out. Call in advance until season opens may 15th.
fair winds all

my current "project"!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook