SailNet Community - View Single Post - female looking for work aboard
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009
No longer on Sailnet

chall03 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLynn View Post
i've always made the ocean a huge part of my life, and to me, the ultimate thing for someone as free spirited as myself is to travel and live via sailboat!
irishsurf at hotmail dot com
Absolutely Jess! There is a an awesome world to be discovered and experienced and I reckon there is no better way than by Sailboat

You sound pretty easy going, and a bit of fun. Music is definitely always welcome on a boat, there is nothing better than sundowner's and goodtimes around a guitar with good company. I do have to say this - Please beware unscrupolous skipper's with perhaps alternative agendas.

You seem to have a good plan, learn a bit locally, and as someone has already said hit the sail clubs for opportunities to get out there and learn the craft of sailing.

If you ever get to my part of world (Australia) let me know, and I will show you some of the secret and amazing local breaks!

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JohnRPollard; 05-08-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: disabled e-mail link in quote
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook