I kind of thought the whole idea of bolting lead to something that is supposed to float is counter intuitive. Yet, it mostly works... except when they swing it side-to-side. Oh yeah - you caught that one.
* A head in the fore peak. Try using that off-shore. Fine in small boats - that I understand.
* Twin anchor rollers 3 inches apart.
* Stern light mounted between the davits, which were factory.
* Through hull fittings not in baffled compartments. Lets drill lotsa holes, heck, extras for stuff you don't even need.
* Boating magazines. Now we have so many projects we never go sailing.
* Nav lights on a roatating mast. No will know which way you are headed or what you are.
This should be a long, healthy, thread.