SailNet Community - View Single Post - Memorial Day Weekend 2009
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009

T37Chef will become famous soon enough
I am almost embarrassed to say this weekend will be our first sail of the season!!! We're hoping to head over to the Wye or up the Chester, not that it matters much where, as long as we get out. We had a lot of projects, some were a result of starting another (well honey, since we have 1/3 of the headliner down why don't we just replace it all...ok honey, that sounds easy enough...LOL), you know the drill

A couple of little projects to finish Friday, then we'll head out early Saturday morning through Monday.

I'm looking forward to having a working depth gauge once again and getting to know my new sailing instruments.

The engine is no longer leaking fuel with a refurbished injector pump
(By the way, I have to give a big kudos to Arundel Injectors near BWI Airport, they were very professional, completed the work with-in two days after I dropped it off, and charged a fair price IMO, even painted the thing!)

No leaks with the new pennent and trough hull hose.

The hull looks great (thanks to Mainesail and his tips).

And lastly, I am excited to see how the new traveler works and the set up we did.

Give us a shout if any of you see us out there; S/V Windgeist, Tartan 37, blue canvas, white hull, dingy davit

Last edited by T37Chef; 05-21-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook