Originally Posted by quidam1947
I purchased one as a gift for my significant other. Took FOOOOORRREEEEEVVEERRR to re-heat a cup of coffee. Manufacturer wouldn't accept it back so I repacked it and sold it on ebay and managed to break even.
I wouldn't recommend purchasing.
Did you use the cigarette lighter connection, or did you connect it directly to the battery?
The device appears to have rather limited power when not connected to either the battery directly, via the jumper cables, or to AC. I've seen similar reports of it being underpowered, but it seems in all cases they were using the cigarette lighter cord.