View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009
Will work to sail. :-)

eherlihy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up I was WRONG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eherlihy View Post
Add me to the skeptical contingent.

Here is why: tsmith409, Join Date: Feb 2002, Posts: 7. Hmmm that's one post per year.

I hope that tsmith409 proves my skepticism unfounded, but we may have to wait 'til 2010 to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmith409
For those of you who seem skeptical--let me offer this. I am recently retired.
My wife is still working. I happen to have some free time. I have owned boats all my life and I have sailed in and out of almost every harbor from Maine to Florida. I like to be on the water and I am fortunate to have time and money. So what's wrong with that? I have always believed in "boaters helping boaters"
Tsmith- I am glad that you have proven me WRONG!! (I've only been proven wrong once before - at least according to my ex-wife )

Let me also add that if you were a little more active around Sailnet, a lot of the skepticism could have been avoided.

'Looking forward to your 9th post!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105 Certified Instructor - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems

Last edited by eherlihy; 06-01-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Wrong a third time! - typo!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook