SailNet Community - View Single Post - OMG!!! 100 Days!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eryka View Post
Farewell! On 9/9/09, at 9:00 AM, coffee and doughnuts at my office; at 9:00 PM that day, pizza and beer at our marina clubhouse. Then, unless there's a hurricane, we're off! A month cruising the Chesapeake and getting the kinks out of our systems, then back to Annapolis for boat show (of course) then ... head south, winter in the Bahamas. After that, who knows? The cruising kitty is really fat & happy so I doubt we'll have to work for money again.

9/9/09 is exactly 100 days from today. For so long, it's been "can't get here soon enough." Suddenly its become "Yikes! How can it be so soon? I've got so much to do!"

Thanx to all of you for the help, support, and insight over the years. I hope to pop in here from time to time when our internet connections allow. I've gotten so much from this site, finally will have more chance to pay it back. We'll be blogging somewhere, I'll let you know.
That's GREAT news Eryka!!!! I really hope you do stick around and pop in occasionally. You would be a awesome resource.

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook