SailNet Community - View Single Post - How Cool is this! Tell us how much you love/hate your engine
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009
Move over Joan Rivers!

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
How Cool is this! Tell us how much you love/hate your engine

A new forum!

Now if only I could get around to changing the oil in the beast called universal 5416, it's really not that hard to do either.. takes about ten minutes with the little hand pump. It came with a drain hose already connected to the oil pan. hate that,

Question: Do all Diesels have black oil in the crankcase? In mine it turns black within a few hours after being changed. Hate that too,

Funny, that sound it makes like a jackhammer has become a sweet sound to me.. that clunker keeps on a chugging... always starts, never ever quits, runs 6-12 hrs if I want to head down river to the C&D. Love that!

So.. I guess you could say I love Diesels!

thanks Mods and Admin! You really do listen to us!

my current "project"!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook