SailNet Community - View Single Post - How do Sailing Grounds compare Tampa/St. Pete vs. Miami/FLL vs. Charleston Area?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009

imagine2frolic is on a distinguished road
I really liked Biscayne Bay in Miami. Great for a day sail, and you can always go anchor behind Jennifer Lopez's Home just to say you were there . Yes, the Bahamas, and the beautiful string of pearls called the Keys are great to explore, and right there.

I have never sailed the other places, but look at a chart of Biscayne, and earth google it. Tons of anchorages, and on the weekend hundreds of the beautiful people come out to expose themselves to the sunshine with very little to cover themselves. WELL, at least half are beautiful, and half of them are women ..............i2f

BORROWED, No single one of us is as smart as all of us!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook