SailNet Community - View Single Post - Liveaboard Family Looking for a Miracle
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009
No longer on Sailnet

chall03 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by delan View Post
Ok I know I'm off topic, but where I come from, the word respectfully is usually followed by "I beg to differ" or " I have to disagree"
Saying "respectfully, you're full of crap" is redundant, you're obviously showing no respect.
You may as well say "shut up, you f****ng moron"
Just let it out, if that's what you're thinking.
Respectfully, JD.
I'm not where you come from.....

I do like to talk plainly, if I disagree with someone I would prefer to just come out and say it.........I intentionally added respectfully in an attempt to show Tager, that It wasn't personal, or an attack on him.....but I do strongly disagree with what he was saying. Honestly?? I would say happily say the same thing honestly to my Dad.

Really coming down to it telling someone their talking Crap and saying I beg to differ is stating the same point isn't it???

Now 'shut up. you f**** moron' I think is quite different from what i said, and no it wasn't what I was thinking. What I was thinking was Tager respectfully( as in no offense intended, dont take it personally) I think your talking crap....

Obviously it didn't work cause he, and apparently now you did take it personally. so I do apologize, it wasn't mean't that way.

Tager, if you are truly living aboard as frugally as you state then good luck to you. You state in another thread that your tender is 'a piece of foam', I would love you to elaborate!

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook