SailNet Community - View Single Post - Strong young man looking for adventure. Experienced and Hearty.
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
I would point out that asking for someone's credentials when your own bona fides have not been established is not a great idea. You are a relative newcomer to this forum and without some more information and verification, for anyone to submit their personal information to you would be foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitanissa View Post
Hi Mike, it is possible that you could join the boat in southern Italy the first of July.
Please send a brief curriculum vitae and I will discuss the possibility of you joining the boat with the captain this evening.
I will need contact information from you, so please send me a private message via this site, as I cannot post my email address here.
Best regards,
Capitanissa Christy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook