SailNet Community - View Single Post - Help w/ proper name ...
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 06-21-2009 Thread Starter
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,006
Thanks: 5
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Rep Power: 13
Help w/ proper name ...

I'm trying to figure out what this is called besides just "metal ring".

What I am looking for is something like that, but big, like four or five inches in diameter, that is cast and not welded (for strength) and can hold like 1000lbs of weight when secured with line. What would you call something like that, does it have a proper name ?

What are you pretending not to know ?

Please support my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wind_magic is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome