SailNet Community - View Single Post - would like to see
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009
Midwest Puddle Pirate

US27inKS has a spectacular aura about US27inKS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailingmum View Post
Since there are plenty of good looking guys around, and he clearly is attracted by women, he must have blinders on.
It would be great to see a couple, attractive because they are just so in love with the joys of sailing. There are plenty of them around.
Good looks are in the eye of the beholder (or beer-holder as it may be), and I would guess Bob isn't overly stricken with the male gender. A couple, attractive because they are just so in love with the joys of sailing? Seriously? I've seen some really ugly people doing things that they really love to do. They're still really ugly people, just slightly less ugly because they're smiling. Well, maybe not. Teeth help. Unattractive people having a good time isn't going to catch someone's eye from across the store. They're just unattractive people. Hell, you might as well just put me on the cover. Then you could use your issue of L&A for keeping rats off the boat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
John USYacht 27 "Cora Lee"
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook