Join Date: Aug 2000
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 17
Have you tried Sikaflex 291?
All-purpose, polyurethane adhesive and sealant for use above or below the waterline. Elastic, sandable/paintable.
- Formulation: One-part polyurethane adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Humid climates, high temp., long assembly time; sealing wood hull seams, thru-hulls, bedding deck hardware
- Material Incompatibilities: Acrylic plastics (ABS, Lexan)
- Adhesion Rating: Tensile: 200 psi; elongation: 700%
- Cure Time: Tack free: 3 to 5 hrs; complete cure: 3 to 14 days
My project Click here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.