SailNet Community - View Single Post - New Dink, Looking at Tohatsu 3.5
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009
1987 Pearson 27

Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about Joel73 has a spectacular aura about
First Impression

UPS showed up right on time with my Defender order....

Well... let me say first that the Tohatsu 3.5 4 stroke is a solid engine and we're excited about it. I should also say that 41 lbs is heavier than one might expect. I'm fine with lifting it over my head but it is not something to look forward to in a fair chop while aboard the dink. Jayme is already hesitant but "thinks she can do it." We always think in worst case scenarios and "If i were the only one capable" situations. We talked about a simple block system from the boom being relatively easy if she had to. I think it will be fine but the real first test will be this weekend on the way to Cape Lookout.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook