SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Help locating this stern ladder (see pictures)

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Sabreman 
#1 ·
My stern ladder on my Hunter 37 C is bent and need to replace it. I am leaning towards a swim platform or other platform that will allow me to transfer from the RIB to the boat without major exitement.:)
I saw this set up on a picture and it fills all my needs. I just can't find the manufacturer.
Any ideas???
Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That is an awesome design! I've seen a lot of boats, as I'm sure everybody on SailNet has, but I've never seen one like this. I'd bet it's a custom design - a one-off, or you'd be getting more responses.

#4 ·
The only problem I see with that design if I am looking at it correctly is, if you want to get off the boat you would need to first put the RIB in the water. I believe that the platform would also be used to store the RIB.

#5 ·
If the RIB is stored on the platform, the ladder would have to be secured to the platform. Otherwise, the ladder would trail in the water. I wonder if a following or crossing sea would be a problem with the boat heeled and the platform down. Looks like it could be a problem. I like the design; looks well executed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.