SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is it with....
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
What is it with....

Ok Guys (and Gals), this thread is meant to be fun and a laugh at each other. No offense here, ok!! Kris (my wife) will probably throw in a few too. So, if you are easily offended or cannot see this as a humorous thread, don;t participate!! I put this in hersailnet because I know that the gals of our lives will have more to contribute than the guys!!! And remember, at the end of the day, we love each other, it just makes you shake your head and realize how different we all are and it is fun being that way.

So, with all that disclaimer stuff out of the way, here goes:

What is it with females?

When you are hot, you think that by cranking down the ac to a lower number it will suddenly blow out colder air! All that does is set the stop temperature, gals. It won't get any colder. But here's a little hint: When you crank it down that low, go for a ride with the kids and hubby in the dink, and come back to see ice cycles hanging from the cyling in the Middle of July, don't be suprised when your husband does not talk to you for a few minutes!! So I ask ya... what is it with girls?

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook