SailNet Community - View Single Post - Preparing to go full time cruising - Shameless plug
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
Good luck with everything Jody. I hope you will check in around here and be a part of the community as you can. You will be missed - but what better way to be missed than the way you are doing it?

I do not have a problem with what you are doing at all. In fact, I suggest putting some of that in the classified sections and see if you can get any bites.

Best of luck to you. Keep in touch.

Brian
The classifieds on Sailnet lack punch ( didn't even try on SA as why bother).. Hence why I posted this (and feared it would be deleted).. Thanks for your wishes, its about time for myself to go that other extreme - even if I have more BBQ equipment than others ( stern heavy - and no pics to prove it. Well I do but but....).. But the reality is I what I own is crap ( 6 yrs or newer, ref moving scam and Dateline), but is newer..

It all is what it is.. ref the ebay auction - my rep is one that I never sell a bill of goods without full disclosure, as I am not one to deceive even if I can profit from such.... Just not my nature..You bid or offline offerer, its treated all the same.

Thanks again...

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook