SailNet Community - View Single Post - Delmarva Circumnavigation and the Inside Passage
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009

pdqaltair is on a distinguished road
Delmarva Circumnavigation and the Inside Passage

I am heading off on anther trip around the Delmarva in a few weeks - I have done this a number of times in boats of various sizes, sometimes inside and sometimes outside. It is a trip with a lot a variety, depending on your choises. It is our family vacation, with something for everyone. As a multi-hull sailor, I warn you that I have little fear of shallow waters. I do have respect for breaking inlets and chose my weather very carefully for some of them.

As some of you know I wrote a guidebook about the costal route a few years ago, and it remains a work-in-progress. I up-date the text every month and post some of those up-dates on my blog, below.

So, my question: does anyone have any resent information regarding inlets, the inside passage, or harbors along the coast, or does anyone have specific interests that they would like to see someone investigate on-site? We will be visiting Oyster, Wachapreague, and Chincoteague.

"Well, I just climb up to them."

by Joe Brown, English rock climber

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook