SailNet Community - View Single Post - would like to see
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
What a funny thread...

I didn't see the pic in question but lets all face it, even when you look as hot as my dog "Lucky" (a paid model), you have to put things in perspective.

How many times have you seen a woman rush up to magazine rack because , "Oh My god he IS Hot and a SAILOR"... nope they are more likely (men too) to gravitate to that mag has Angelina Jolie breaking up with Brad for the 100th time because between the two sexes they think they have a shot or would like to believe so...

If sex really sold this pic would have my C-27 out the door by 8:00 am tomorrow:

Do you really think she was at the helm or did I have autopilot locked and ready to go....

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by artbyjody; 08-01-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook