SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is it with....
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009

denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryandSusanMacDonald View Post
One of the major things that we men get criticized for is leaving the toilet seat up. And the reasoning is that the women end up sitting on cold porcelain.

This has always baffled me. How could she not notice? The only way I can surmise: she enters the bathroom, immediately turns around, raises skirt, drops panties, and backs all the way to the upraised seat and plops down, screams with the cold and BLAMES HER MAN!

My advice: Ladies: Look before you leak.

This, of course, from the Larry side of the below equation.
I first look at what I'm about to sit on before I sit anywhere. Why can't our wives?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be careful or i will do what the voices tell me to do
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To get the most from Sailnet, follow the link in
's signature.

Hey stuffit "Get a life"
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook