SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is it with....
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009
Owner, Green Bay Packers

sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryandSusanMacDonald View Post
One of the major things that we men get criticized for is leaving the toilet seat up. And the reasoning is that the women end up sitting on cold porcelain.

This has always baffled me. How could she not notice? The only way I can surmise: she enters the bathroom, immediately turns around, raises skirt, drops panties, and backs all the way to the upraised seat and plops down, screams with the cold and BLAMES HER MAN!

My advice: Ladies: Look before you leak.

This, of course, from the Larry side of the below equation.
I'm with Larry on this one. I don't recall anything in my owner's manual about putting the seat back down after use of the toilet. I distinctly recall where it said that my warranty was null and void if I failed to lift the seat before using, though!

I mean, isn't this something like a guy zipping his pants up too quickly before his gear is stowed? How many times are you gonna make that mistake? I'd think that once finding one's self wedged into the bowl with the tepid water lapping at one's more sensitive parts would be more than enough. They wipe the thing down with paper afterwards in the dark. One presumably would think that the seat is larger and easier to find under the same conditions.

...all replies to the above post should be forwarded directly CruisingDad...