SailNet Community - View Single Post - How about a Hardin 45 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009
looking to own a Hardin

regerhan is on a distinguished road
You all belong to an elite group of 160 possible Hardin 45 owner members I soon hope to be a part of. I currently have a beautiful 2001 Catalina 310 which we sail on Lake Erie, but as was stated above, it's a fiberglass cookie cutter production model. Our Future plans call for cruising / voyaging and the Hardin 45 is our sailing vessel of choice. I have been sailing for 30 years and have my masters license. I have seen many Hardins over the last 2 years and have lived and died through you guys from the afternoon with Capt' Jim aboard Kindered Spirit to reading about Aurora's demise in a kelp bed off the coast of San Diego.

Every Hardin owner I have spoken to has been friendly and open. There are to guys in particular who I believe can be a wealth of information, Chris and Capt Jim. Chris is a British shipwright in Venezueala who is presently offering his Hardin 45 Lady Bella for sale. In respect for Chris, I wont give out his email, but I am sure he is easy to contact through Lady Bella. Capt Jim will soon embark on the start of his South American voyage out of Texas. You can follow Jim via Dreamaway.net.

Stay-in-touch, Capt Ron
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook