SailNet Community - View Single Post - Big Freakin' Sails
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009

denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough denby is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdaddy View Post
Okay - I've come across 3 tantalizing tales that most likely qualify for the BFS Hall of Fame. Here are the teasers these guys threw out.

I say we get 'em up to tell us some lies!!!!!

DENBY (I just KNEW he had it in him)
"The 14ft following seas and winds gusting to 50 was interesting, and yes we were under sail. And on several occasions we have snorkeled the boat."

++++++++++++++

Cough 'em up boys! We'll keep the rum flowin'!
smacky,

Just came across this. You look at this as something big and exciting, I look at it as just another day sailing but in different conditions.
I was on my return trip half way throw my vacation and had a choice, stay at Cuttyhunk Harbor and ride the storm out at anchor which would have meant doing one night of sailing or ride the storm and no night sailing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be careful or i will do what the voices tell me to do
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To get the most from Sailnet, follow the link in
's signature.

Hey stuffit "Get a life"
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook