SailNet Community - View Single Post - Port light screens 34 PSC
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 08-22-2009
JohnRPollard

Incidentally, John is here as a member of Sailnet.

Some time ago he posted an advertisement in one of his posts for his screen products. Which of course is a no-no here at Sailnet because the site runs partly on advertising. Pulling those kinds of posts down -- from folks who have no advertising budgets because they are essentially a small cottage industry -- is one of my least favorite tasks as a Sailnet moderator.

The normal procedure is for a moderator to remove the post and then send a note to the poster explaining the policy. Often this elicits a very nasty reply from the poster. In John's case, however, he replied very congenially and apologetically -- a perfect gentleman.

If I didn't already have a set of nylon-framed screens in perfect condition, I'd order a set from John in heartbeat knowing full well I was doing business with a class act. I'm happy to see other folks recommending his product based on first hand experience with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome