SailNet Community - View Single Post - Yet another great summer up here... (pics)
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009

JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough
Faster,

We're going to have to ask you to stop posting these trip reports. They are killing us!!!!!

Seriously, what a place to sail! Semi-protected water like the Chesapeake, yet with the amazing topography to go with it.

Those raft up photos are spectacular. I wasn't surprised to notice that your and JRD's boats both have that bristol, ship-shape look about them. You guys obviously take a lot of pride in your vessels.

In that second club raft-up photo, what is the boat at the center of the raft-up?

Do you do much swimming in that water?

Did you say 6-7 weeks?!? Wow. Someday....

P.S. Somehow we ended up with a duplicate thread on this one. I combined them into one, but then noticed that the second post was edited by you, so I assume it is the final iteration. Normally we can eliminate the duplicate post, but not if it is the first one in a thread (the whole thread goes away). So if you want to make the same changes to the first entry in this thread that you made to the second one, I can then eliminate the second. Or you can simply edit the first post to read "see next post".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT

Last edited by JohnRPollard; 08-25-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook