SailNet Community - View Single Post - Yet another great summer up here... (pics)
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post
Thanks, John.

The center boat in the second raft is a VERY well kept but basically out-of-the-box Catalina 34 MKII. I've said before that I think that Catalina's redesign/tweak of the 34, 36, and 42 in the early 2000s was ingenious. Park an original 34 next to a MkII and you'll hardly believe they are essentially the same hull. Same with the others. We have at least 3 of the newer 34s in the club.

We swam everywhere, with water temperatures ranging from a chilly 63F to personally in 76, and heard reports of water temps into the 80s in Pendrell Sound, another part of Desolation known for warm water.
Ahh-Haa! I thought me trained eye spotted a true yacht amidst all the other boats!!

HEHEH!

Nice job, Fast. I will move to General, per our discussion. And Pollard can BITE ME!

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook