SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailnetīs demise, this suggests...
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005

jreddington is on a distinguished road
Sailnetīs demise, this suggests...

Was glad to hear the Charleston paper responded to this issue. I sent them an email about what was going on a couple weeks ago. Got called back by an reporter who followed up on the lead. He had sent me an email copy of his article but I wasn''t aware that it actually made the front page of the business section.

I''m in the same condition regarding wrong items. I''ve got two incorrect halyards. I guess I''ll keep one (sta set instead of sta set X) which will work OK even though it wasn''t what I ordered.

Will wait to see how my credit card dispute works out. I may end up still having the other halyard which will not fit through my rope clutches. Eventually, will probably post on e-bay to offload it and let someone else benefit by getting a bargain and reimburse me a little for all the hassle.

I''d suggest doing the same with your refrigeration system. But give it a few months to play out before trying to sell.

Weird thing about this is I feel I''m on a ghost ship on these boards. Company''s gone but the boards drift on (at least for a while). Then they''ll blink out and be gone.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook