SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew for Cuba
Thread: Crew for Cuba
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009

cwsnowpro is on a distinguished road
Canadian sailor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenamarie View Post
My boyfriend and I have just bought a sailboat, and have registered it in England where he is from. We are currently on the hard in a boatyard in SW Florida. We were looking for someone with sailing experiance to help us crew the boat to Cuba then come back to the US via the bahamas. We would like to do this very soon as hurricane season is apon us. We having a very comfortable and spacious guest v-berth and would provide all provisions (im quite the chef ). If youre interested send me a message, we are at the 2 week countdown of going in the water.
look forward to hearing from you,
athena
hi there athena, good for you two...sail on sail on. I will be in nassau mid Nov and would luv to crew with you2. I have sailed in this area in the past and do know my way from nassau through the "Island chain" to Prov/Turks/Caicos and easward to the DR. I am very interested in your trip to Cuba, no hassle for a Canadian sailor. There is some great sailing there. I am very interested in knowing more... please do email me at cwsnowpro at yahoo dot ca or text me at +1 778 968 3809.
looking forward to hearing from you,
sail on...
Charles Wood
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook