SailNet Community - View Single Post - Biloxi and Mobile Yards
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafrontiersman View Post
Do not, under any circumstances use La Force S/Y in Bayou La Batre, Al. You may be tempted as there are no bridges between the Gulf and the yard and plenty of water in between; the owner will also talk a good game.

I can promise you that whatever they deliver will be second rate and cost at least twice as much as you are quoted. I spent three of the longest months overseeing the construction of a vessel and I've never seen such a crooked, dirty, slipshod, incompetent operation in my 20 seagoing years. Stay away from theose scumbags!!!

Best of luck!

Michael
Ok... I think I can definitely cross of La Force S/Y in Bayou La Batre, Al!!! Do you have any suggestions of who is decent?

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook