SailNet Community - View Single Post - Belaying pins
Thread: Belaying pins
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 09-02-2009
Senior Member
mazzy's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach, NY
Posts: 183
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 12
It's called "spiral wrap". Ace Hardware (and maybe HD/Lowes) should carry it. Here's an on-line site
Spiral Wrap | Cable Wrap | Abrasion Protection for Wires and Cables |
mazzy is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome