Tha Morgan is in Hampton. The Luders is going to be in Annapolis for October. Their condition will go a long way toward the ultimate decision. Changing out the head I can deal with, but I'm not planning to take on a project boat.
The engine in the Morgan is an original gas atomic 4. I'll replace it immediately if I choose that boat. Not sure yet what the other has.
Glad to hear that draft has been a plus. I do wonder if two feet would make a difference. I used to sail the bay in a 6+ foot boat and that was significant. I hope to keep the boat in a marina near my home that is limited by draft.
'Twas a beautiful weekend for sailing. Hope to be out there next summer.