SailNet Community - View Single Post - Any Creekmore owners?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubiayat View Post
I am having trouble getting pictures to load showing progress on deck work. Even with the comments on this site, I can't seemto get them past my desktop. Any Hints? I finally got all the top skin back on and all the seams fiberglass taped, and am now filling and sanding the entire deck. To Georgia: I have about 500 pounds of lead pigs that I found in the forward starboard storage area under bunk, and in the starboard hanging closet. They came in handy holding down the deck skin when I glued them back on. Also, when I had the boat delivered, I had them level the boat with respect to the cabin sole. On the drawings that I received from Lee Creekmore, the sole is parallel to the waterline. I leveled the boat side to side at three different places, forward of the cabin, forward of the winches in the cockpit and aft of the mizzen base. When I get around to painting the hull (THIS FALL!!) I will set up my laser level to shoot the boot top.
Got to my thread on posting pics in general discussion and see if you can get it worked out.

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook