SailNet Community - View Single Post - soon to be moving aboard a cal 25
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauticalgirl View Post
Hi My husband & I are moving aboard a 25ft sailboat. We have never been sailing and know we have a ton to learn, but we're excited to try something we've always dreamed of doing. We will probably be docked the majority of the time & wont venture out into the open water until we know what we're doing. Has anyone else lived aboard a boat this small or recently moved unto a boat? Any experiance & suggestions would be great!
We have lived aboard with our kiddo (have two now) and two dogs on a Catalina 380. It was a wonderful experience most of the time (and sometimes it really stinks!! but that is just life). You will enjoy it. Our boat was considerably larger than yours, but there was more of us too.

Good luck with it and feel free to ask any questions you have. Welcome aboard.

- CD

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook