SailNet Community - View Single Post - Can someone please tell me what this sail is for?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Uh, that would be an australian Main sail. I am sure I have seen pics of certain australian tying it on his head in an attempt to make his boat go faster upwind. THe reason it is all torn up is that he tried it downwind first. Luckily they found the head a few days later and were able to re-attach it with little loss to the body! In fact, the body hardly knew it was missing!!!

HEHE! DOn't let him pick on you Pollard. The guy has kids, Wombat. Ever tried typing an intelligent response with the kids screaming and wife calling for you to get off the computer and help out!??? That is why I run my household like a Monarchy. THere can only be one ruler whose command are absolute. SPeaking of that, she is calling me now...

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook