SailNet Community - View Single Post - cockpit enclosure
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
I have one and I set it up in the winter. I have mixed feelings - not from the anchored/moving aspect, but when coming in to dock under power. Mine takes up the entire cockpit and I have a large cockpit, so it is a bit of a bear when the wind is blowing. In fact, it is flat hard to manage period.

On the flip side, the other 99% of the time is great. You are protected from the weather and it gives you a whole other room. A good one made of Sunbrella is not cheap, though. Make sure you opt to have zip out panels with mosquito netting for when it gets warmer.

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook