Bristol 45.5 - AiniA
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked 124 Times in 112 Posts
Rep Power: 12
Going ICW or offshore?
Probably won't be at the SSCA, although we are members, may not be in the area. We're having a SailNet gathering the Friday night of the boat show you might consider - check out the thread in Ches. Bay in the Destinations forum. BTW, sounds like we'll be southbound the same time as you?
I will check on the Sailnet gathering - thanks for the heads-up.
We are going to the Virgin Islands from the Chesapeake. If the weather window does not look good on November 2-3, we may go down the ICW as far as Beaufort and go off from there.
After the refit we have decided to sell Ainia. We want something smaller that would be could for the light summer winds of Lake Ontario, although we plan to spend at least a couple of winters in the Caribbean before heading north.