SailNet Community - View Single Post - Any Creekmore owners?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009

Scoopy is on a distinguished road
Creekmore 36 "Georgia"

Your report about lead pigs in your boat suggests that Lee Creekmore provided them for the purpose you used them: to level the boat side to side and fore and aft. I've done a little of this myself.

Most of our pigs are under the berths in the main cabin, amidships. Some are up forward under the starboard berth. The holding tank is under the forward port berth but this is a varying weight.

"Georgia" tends to be down at the stern, probably because she now has a diesel engine. The fresh water tanks are in the forward part of the cockpit seat lockers and this is a lot of weight.

I've not been able to find the hull number of "Georgia." I've looked carefully on the hull aft of the cockpit seat lockers. I noticed recently that on the boat registration papers with the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources that a hull number has been entered (probably carried over from year to year for four decades). The number is WSZ065980489. Could this be the number that was given to "Georgia" when the boat was built?

I hope you can solve your picture problem. I would really like to see the work you are doing on the deck.

It is good to know that the cabin sole is parallel with the water line.

Let's keep comparing notes about our boats. I learn something new each time I hear from you.

Best regards,

Scoopy
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook