SailNet Community - View Single Post - Tough little boat
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009

JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by defrich View Post
As I was the only one who I saw posted 'MacGregor'. Perhaps you would clarify your statment.
I suspect he was just referring to a tendency sometimes seen on this forum for folks to make comments about the rough-weather and sailing capability of some MacGregor models. I think he did not intend to imply anything negative about MacGregors, instead he was hoping to preempt the usual gratuitous comments by refocussing the conversation on trailering. Let's hope he succeeded.

So, congrats on your new boat and how many more days until delivery? (Who's counting right? )

P.S. Back on topic, I'm a fan of that tough little PSC25 (if headroom isn't important to you). Another good candidate for the O.P. might be the Tartan 27, a full-keel/centerboarder. Pretty tough to tow without a truck or Suburban, though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook