SailNet Community - View Single Post - Just bought my first Sail Boat, don't know how to Sail :P
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009

MastaFunk is on a distinguished road
(I didn't know if it would be appropriate to post the info w/o being asked to by your community, that's why no info, new to this )
Wow! great responses, I think I'll like it here. I found a different forum or two and the responses were waay too slow. Well, I do have the HIN, and below is the info I was able to get on her so-far. I am also posting a scanned pic of the title, I had this title confirmed by the Florida agency and it came back clean, this way everyone can see why I am soo . I really need help, the boat is a pretty lil one. I am also going to post a few pics to help.

Guys/Gals I am an independant person as is my wife, we have exhausted every possible venue we can imigane, this is why we are trying to find a community to belong to, Thanks again for all your help.

THE INFO I WAS ABLE TO FIND:
HIN: TSAE00330180
Model Year: 1980
Certification Year: 1980 (January)
Manufacturer: EXPLORER YACHT INC
Not your manufacturer? Click here.
Manufacturer City/State: OLDSMAR FL
*not my manufacturer link*:The first three characters of the HIN designate the manufacturer of the vessel. The first three characters of the HIN you have entered, TSA, designate EXPLORER YACHT INC as the manufacturer. However, the following makes are all of the same manufacturer:
• SOUTH COST BOAT CO

http://usera.ImageCave.com/brassstaxxx/SailBoat/hin.JPG

Please help me help her go home. (I know she needs work, but the hull is sound, and clean!)
Thanks again all!!

Last edited by MastaFunk; 09-27-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook