SailNet Community - View Single Post - Questions regarding training our boat dog, cat.
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiacpaul View Post
I think the original poster was looking for tips on training their animals for boating, not your opinion on animals aboard.

So, I guess if the OP was asking how to start an open fire on the deck, I should just tell him the two sticks method.
(tongue in cheek.)
Not directed at you CP.......but.....

..then again the OP might just have been hoping that you'd toddle off to their site and maybe fling 'em a couple of bucks or ten.........am I being just a litlle bit toooooooooooooooooooooo cynical ? ......though its funny how they havn't been back since they posted the same messages six times in four different threads.....

and for effs sake peoples.....dog or cat on boat for a day or even two or three....cool......I can tell you that rowing the buggers to shore in the pissing down rain gets old very very fast but hey, whatever rocks your boat......dogs on boat for offshore passage ? .........blech.........for you and the dog.......and cats piss still stinks........so does snake for that matter

now rats.....that's another story.......you can bbq the buggers when things get tough........

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” Terry Pratchett
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook