SailNet Community - View Single Post - I am going to violate the rules. Cat-27 for sale $1000
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009

artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice artbyjody is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebD View Post
Jody,
Thanks for the reply. I have to say that $1K for a 27' Catalina is a stellar price but I am not in the market myself as I have an older Tartan 27'. I have also met smack... er. (steve) and he is about at least half the troll he seems to be on the web when you meet him in person. He just has a flair for marketing in his genes and seems to like sailing and posting here a lot.
Good luck with getting rid of your C27 in one piece. We always hope that our older boats go to people who will care for them and realize their potential.
I hope that your Bassett Hound likes 'HG' and is ready to cruise with you and I wish you well.
My best,
CalebD
Lucky hates the heel but heels well? Its a dog thing... they get or do not..Its one of things you get or do not.. greatly influenced by false mis-rep which I never do..It'lk work I am sure.. honesty is the best policy no matter how much it embarrasses yourself... live a lie or live right..its always a choice..

S/V "
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" -
1983, Barberis Show 38! or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook