It is unlikely that you will enjoy perfect weather in November, so a 10-day cruising schedule doesn't leave you much room for error. If you absolutely have to stick to this schedule, I would suggest a cruise to Grand Bahama and save Nassau for another day.
Back in October, 1999 I was stuck at Chub Cay for 10 days, waiting for a weather window to open up before crossing to Nassau. Crossing the Banks, just like the Stream, is not something you want to do in crappy weather.
Should you decided to head over to Grand Bahama, I would suggest you skip West End and head for Port Lucaya. There's lots to do there; good shopping, inexpensive restaurants, a great beach, and a casino. We've vacationed there several times and have always has a great time. If fact, this where my honey and I got married in May.
Another good thing about Grand Bahama.
If the weather presents a problem for your return to the States, it's possible to leave your boat there and take an inexpensive flight home. It's off-season for them right now, so dockage should be reasonably priced. Bring the boat back when the weather looks good, or resume cruising when you have more time.