SailNet Community - View Single Post - Season cut short!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by deniseO30 View Post
I's notta happy sailor! Army corp called the YC said "move them moorings farther from the channel" ARRRG! My boat is one of the ones out there. Arrrg! Then.. part of our long floating docks broke loose off the swing arms! they had to come out. Arrrg! So.... we pulled my boat yesterday! oh well. there's next year! Time to regroup and think about some other things to do on the boat.
That is a real bummer, but hey, at least maybe it will give you a chance to get out there and do a few projects on the boat. I would try and look at it like that.

Take care... like you said, there is always next year.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook