SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cal 31
Thread: Cal 31
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009

airdog07 is on a distinguished road
cruising around in a small boat

there is lot's small boat the cruise around the world, like contessa 26ft with out motor, home page Bika - Home another contessa The Peaceful Journey -- The Boat Singlehanded Transpac - Sailing California to Hawaii Solo with cal 20 Singlehanded Transpac - Sailing California to Hawaii Solo | YachtPals.com there is also 16 year old at the time sail around the world in cal 24 Dove and Robin Lee Graham - The Voyage of the Dove Round The World, this is cal 29 cruising from Vancouver canada to Tahiti calstart no not every one well do what very few have have did or do, but you don't need 60ft boat with ever emergency gadget to cruise around the world, the David and Jaja Martin cruise around the world with cal 25 (rebuilt from the ground up) had no emergency gear no radio,flare,raft, (PBS documentary Iceblink abut martins good show) here is a pod-cast FurledSails.com Podcast #56 Iceblink most of the cruiser the I read tell you keep it small boat as you can but I'm just a couch sailor but will be sailing soon hope fully, I don't want to become old and regret not doing it take care al
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook