SailNet Community - View Single Post - Best Marinas in West Michigan?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009

sailortjk1 has a spectacular aura about sailortjk1 has a spectacular aura about
Sea Penguin,
For a 28' - 30' foot I think you can expect to pay around $3,000.00 for the season. Our slip fee is right around $3,500.00 and we have cable TV. Cable is an additional and is not part of your basic slip fee. Some boaters choose to have it and some don't.
I am pretty sure that you will find the price to be in line with many of the other marinas in the region; such as Tower in Saugatuck and North Shore in Grand Haven.
Another plus for choosing Eldean's is the Full Service Yard and Service Department.
In the Fall (Coming up real soon), you simply tell the yard when you are ready to be hauled out.
They take the boat from there and the next time you arrive you will be safely sitting on your cradle. In the Spring, tell them whan your ready and schedule a date and the next time you arrive at the boat you will be safetly tied up in your slip.
Need work done, in the water or on the hard? Send them an e-mail and it will be done.
BTW, we are still in the water, If you want to take a look around before Nov. 1st, let me know and we can show you around a bit.

If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most - E.B. White

Last edited by sailortjk1; 10-12-2009 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook